- J. Engel, J. Chen, X. Wang, Z. Fan, C. Liu, and D. Jones, "Technology Development of Integrated Multi-modal and Flexible Tactile Skin for Robotics Applications," IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Las Vegas, NV, 2003.
J. Engel, J. Chen, and C. Liu, "Development of Polyimide Flexible Tactile Sensor Skin," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 359-366, May 2003.
J. Engel, J. Chen, Z. Fan, and C. Liu, "Polymer Micromachined Multimodal Tactile Sensors," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, vol. 117, no. 1, pp. 50-61, January 3, 2005.
Shenshen Zhao, Yuhe Li, Chang Liu, "A tri-axial touch sensor with direct silicon to PC-board packaging", Sensors and Actuators A:Physical, Volume 170, Issues 1–2, November 2011, Pages 90–99.
Tong Li, Xin Shu, Chang Liu, et al, Self recognition grasping operation with a vision based redundant manipulator system, Appl. Sciences, 2019, 9(23). 5172.https://doi.org/10.3390/app9235172.
- C. Liu, T. Tsao, and Y.C. Tai, "A High Yield Drying Process for Surface-micromachined Structures Using Magnetostatic Forces," Journal of Sensors and Materials, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 71-86, 1998.
- Kashan A. Shaikh, Kee Suk Ryu, Edgar D. Goluch, Jwa-Min Nam, Juewen Liu, C. Shad Thaxton, Thomas N. Chiesl, Annelise E. Barron, Yi Lu, Chad A. Mirkin, Chang Liu, "A Modular Microfluidic Architecture for Integrated Biochemical Analysis," PNAS, vol. 102, no. 28, pp. 9745-9750, July 2005.
- Shenshen Zhao, Yuhe Li, Chang Liu, "A tri-axial touch sensor with direct silicon to PC-board packaging", Sensors and Actuators A:Physical, Volume 170, Issues 1–2, November 2011, Pages 90–99.
- Yingchen Yang, Adrian Klein, Horst Bleckmann, Chang Liu, "Artificial lateral line canal for hydrodynamic detection", Applied Physics Letters, Volume 99, Issue 2, Biophysics and Bio-Inspired Systems, 023701, 2011,
- Cao Tianyang, Cai, Haoyuan, Fang Dongming, Huang Hui, Liu Chang, " Keyframes Global Map Establishing Method for Robot Localization through Content-Based Image Matching", Journal of Robotics, Volume 2017, January 2017.
- Chi C, Sun X, Xue N, et al. Recent progress in technologies for tactile sensors[J]. Sensors, 2018, 18(4): 948.
- Shu X, Liu C, Li T, et al. A Self-Supervised Learning Manipulator Grasping Approach Based on Instance Segmentation[J]. IEEE Access, 2018, 6: 65055-65064.
in Artificial Sensors Area -
bio inspired sensors
- Chang Liu -
“The Joy of Science is to Add
to Human Understanding of Nature, Universe, Humans, and Self”
Books （Five books translated into three languages)
Foundations of MEMS, Pearson Prentice Hall (2nd Edition) (Amazon Link)
Breaking the barrier of innovation (突破创新禁区), Tsinghua University Press
Surely Incidents (一万个万一), Tsinghua University Press
How to Design A Startup Business Idea (Bookbaby Self Publishing)